A registration flow is made up by a survey. In a survey you have different pages on which you can customize all questions. There is no restriction on the number of survey pages and questions, but make sure to configure a clear and intuitive survey.
- Go to Menu -> Communication -> Surveys
- Select the Survey you want to adjust or click + to create a new survey. If you want to add a new Survey, a list of pre-defined surveys will open, you can choose one template and a new complete survey will be created.
- You are able to edit existing pages and add new ones. Click on the "+" icon to add an new page.
- Configure all page settings:
- “Name” you want to give the page.
- “Sequence” determines the order of the pages and so the flow of the survey. Best practice a 5 unit sequence between pages, this gives you the liberty to add more pages in the future without having to adjust each following page.
- “Active” when enabled the page will be visible in the survey. If you want to remove a page from the survey, you simply put it off.
- “Show keyboard” when enabled the page will show the build-in keyboard.
- “Can navigate back” when enabled the user can return to the previous page.
- “Background” Select an imported image as background.
- “Periods” Select the period when you want the page to be visible in the survey.
- “Description” Fill in a few words about the goal of this page.
- “Hint” Fill in a Visible Hint to help customers understand the page and the requested information.
- “Rows” How many rows do you want to provide on this page?
- “Columns” How many columns do you want to provide on this page?
- “VAlignment” how would you like the Vertical alignment of the columns?
- “HAlignment” how would you like the horizontal alignment of the rows?
- “Inner padding” Determines the space between the table border and the content.
- “Outer margin” Determines the space between the table border and the page border.
- “Triggers” can be used together with the operator and value to make a rule which (dis)allows you to proceed.
- Review existing questions: you can edit the text and the translations etc. or add a new question.
- Review order of pages and disable one or more