- Support Center
- Guest Activation
- Registration kiosk
Guest Engagement & Retention
Insights & Reporting
Can’t find the answer to your question?
How to add a new question
In this tutorial, I will explain how you can add a new question to a page in the registration kiosk. Example: you want to add ‘Gender’ and ‘Date of birth’ to the ‘Personal details’ page. To do this, kindly follow the steps below.
- Go to Menu -> Communication -> Surveys
- Double click on the survey you want to edit
- Double click to open the page where you want to add your question.
- Add extra rows by changing the number in the rows field.
- Double click in the first column of the empty row, this will open a menu. In the search field, type in a keyword e.g ‘Gender’ to bring up the gender question.
- Repeat step 5 to add ‘Date of birth’.
- Save configuration and restart kiosk to apply changes.