In our software suite, you can manage Karting races and results. It is possible to print race results manually or automatically. We are going to see how to handle both.
If you don't have the automatic printing enabled or you want to re-print the result of a race you can follow the steps:
- Right Click a session from the Point of Sales or Timing application
- Click on Print
- Select the printer and the race result type (Horizontal, Vertical etc..)
- Click OK
You are able to set how many printouts you want on a specific race by following these steps:
- In the Menu go to Products -> Configuration -> Entry types.
- Double click on the entry type that you want to configure, go to the timing tab.
- Go to the amount of Printouts select the desired number. You can choose between :
- None: no printout at all
- Maximum 1 : it will print 1 copy
- Maximum 2 : it will print 2 copies
- Maximum 3 : it will print 3 copies
- Maximum 4 : it will print 4 copies
- Maximum 5 : it will print 5 copies
- One per Participant: it will print one copy for each participant.
If you need this setting as default and not only on a specific race, you can set it on the schedules in the opening hours setup - Timing tab.