Follow the steps to configure your online booking products. An online booking product is configured the same way as any other products in your system. Please note that the page in which the online product is being configured has to have "Online Booking" enabled. The button can be found above the product placement grid. Each page represents the categories on your online booking platform. For example: Sessions, Events, Gift Voucher pages, etc. See below:
- Create bookable products that you want to sell online.
- Make sure to fill in the ‘Online’ tab in the product configuration menu. Navigate to 'Platforms' tab to find the "Online" tab. There you can select the product image, online booking name and description.
- Add those products to a page.
- Go to the Pages tab from your FAST Booking or FAST Configurator application via Menu – Products – Pages
- The Pages page will open. Select the page you want to put online.
- Push the button ‘Online booking’ ON.
- Click Apply.
- You can use the online booking link to open that page directly and integrate it in your website.
We recommend to use different/duplicate products from online and onsite bookings in order to keep your cash report clean and easy to categorize. You can create a ‘Online Booking’ product group and add all the online products in this group.
- Advanced settings for online booking products.