In BMI Leisure system, you are able to create different kind of memberships, each with specific loyalty system, price and promotions: Gold membership, VIP membership, Staff membership etc.
- Go to Menu -> Configuration -> Membership.
- Click on + to add a new membership.
- Setup a name, example 'Gold Member'.
- Setup all conditions:
- Discount : if this membership has a special discount applied on all products, you can define a discount percentage. (see also dynamic discount)
- Allow discount on first day: if yes, the discount applies from the very first purchase, otherwise, it will apply from the second purchase.
- Kind: Membership.
- Allow mobile access: if yes, guests with these memberships are able to access the mobile app
- When to activate: date when the membership needs to be activated. You can choose between Day of purchase or day of the first use. When buying a membership online, those two dates are different, you able to configure this when activating the license.
- Price category: it is possible to create a specific price category that will allow you to fix a custom/special price on a product. E.g. normal price of a Bowling session is 10$, for the Gold Member is 7$
Now you created a membership, to be able to set a price for it and sell it you need to create a specific product for it.