This tutorial explains you how to configure a video on your TV display
Steps to follow:
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application
- Click on ‘Communication’
- Click on 'TV'
- Click on ‘Scenes’, the ‘Scenes’ overview page will open
- Click on the ‘+’ icon, a window will appear where you can select the scene that needs to be created
- Select the desired scene (in this case ‘Local Video’) – Local Video is a scene that allows you to select a video which you want to show on TV.
- The system will automatically add the selected scene
- Put the relative path to your video in Fast folder. For example, if you have your video with the name “VideoExample.mp4” in the folder “C:\Fast\Videos” – you have to put “Videos\VideoExample.mp4”. Note: the video needs to be on the same computer where the TV application is running.
- Set the way how you want to stretch your video on the screen, we recommend to use "UniformToFill'
- Confirm with ‘Save’
Test it yourself with our interactive tutorial: