Normally, when you create a reservation in the Back Office program, our software automatically sends a reservation confirmation email to the email address of the responsible person. You are also able to resend it, here we show you how.
- Double click on the reservation you would like to resend the email
- Go to the tab “Documents”
- Choose the email icon under “Kind”
- Choose the email template you would like to send, for example, “Default reservation confirmation”
- Choose or confirm the language of the content under “Language”
- Confirm the email address under “Send email to”
- If you want to send this email to another address, then you need to change the email address under the field “Email” on the left first.
- Click the small icon next to the email address to send this email directly or you can open Microsoft Outlook by clicking the icon next to it.
- You will see a system pop-up telling you that this email is being queued for sending out.
- You are able to check the which emails is Queued/Sent from the 'Messages History' tab.