This tutorial explains how to process split payments. E. g. you have a bill of €50 and contains products bought by 4 people. In our software you can easily divide the bill in 4, the system will show you the amount that needs to be paid per person
- If the bill is ready to be paid, click on the ‘Pay’ button.
- The payment screen will open.
- In the top left, click on the ‘Split’ icon.
- Now choose the correct amount or fill in an amount manually. (last option)
- The system will now show you how much each one has to pay.
- Choose the correct pay method.
- The system will show you the total amount that is paid, total amount that needs to be paid and the next part of the bill that needs to be paid.
- Repeat the process until the whole payment is done.
You can also fill in an amount manually. For example if someone needs to pay €15 but pays with a note of €20, you can fill in ’20’ in the field and click on the pay method. The system will show you the amount you have to give back to the client.