- Support Center
- Streamlined Operations
- TV Video marketing & digital signage
Guest Engagement & Retention
Insights & Reporting
Can’t find the answer to your question?
How to move the TV application to another screenThis tutorial explains how to move our TV application to another screen.
- Connect remotely to the computer where the TV application is running or do these steps directly with a mouse and keyboard attached to the computer which is operating the screen
- Click with the left mouse button on the TV to select it.
- Press the ‘F11’ key on your keyboard to disable the fullscreen mode on the TV
- Simply drag and drop the TV to your second monitor
- Press ‘F11’ again to enable 'fullscreen' mode.
If your TV does not scale properly, usually this means that Windows' zoom level is configured to be higher than 100%. If this is the case, change the Windows' zoom level to 100%, restart the computer and enable fullscreen mode again.
1. Left click with you mouse
2. Press F11
3. With your mouse, click and drag the TV to the right/left (second screen)
4. Drag and drop it to the left/right (where the other screen is)
5. Press F11 again
6. It should be on fullscreen now. That's it!
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **