- Support Center
- Guest Activation
- Offers and reservations
Guest Engagement & Retention
Insights & Reporting
Can’t find the answer to your question?
How to link a person to a reservation
There are many ways you can link people to a reservation. This article explains how to link a person to a reservation. Kindly follow the steps below.
How to link a person to reservation
- In the sales screen, double click on the reservation to open it.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon to enter the names of participants manually. Participants who registered through kiosk, mobile app or online kiosk will be shown here.
- You can also click on the lookup icon to search and add participants who are already registered.
- In case you have received a list with participant names, kindly refer to this tutorial How to import participants into a reservation.
- You can also forward the ‘event subscription’ link to the reservation responsible person and ask them to pre-register.