Guest Engagement & Retention
Insights & Reporting
Can’t find the answer to your question?
How to configure kart auto-assignment
You can assign gokart manually from the Timing application or you can assign the gokarts automatically based on the first passing. You have mainly two options for auto assignment:
- All the driver register, so what you need is let them start and when the kart passes the loop will automatic assign the gokart number to the customer. (automatic based on loop assignment)
- The driver don't register so when the kart pass the loop, the system automatically add a standard Driver with the number of gokart. (automatic based on loop add drivers)
In order to configure it you need to follow these steps:
- In the Menu go to -> Products -> Entry types
- In the selected entry type -> Go to timing window.
- Set the rental object assignment on automatic based on loop assignment or loop add drivers.
The same configuration can be done on schedules or on the Timing session.
5. Double click the Entry type you need.
8. 1 - loop assignment: when the kart passes the loop will automatic assign the gokart number to the customer.
2- Based on loop add drivers: when the kart pass the loop, the system automatically add a standard Driver with the number of gokart.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **