Guest Engagement & Retention
Insights & Reporting
Can’t find the answer to your question?
How to change a driver's gokart during a race
This tutorial will show you how to switch karts during a race.
- In the Timing application, go to the main timing screen.
- If needed, select the current session by using the scheduler on the left hand side.
- Click on ‘Karts’ next to the ‘Start’ button.
- On the left side, click on the correct gokart and drag that gokart over the current linked gokart of the driver.
- The system will ask you whether the driver was using the wrong gokart since the beginning of the race, or if he is going to switch gokarts as of now. If the driver was driving with the wrong gokart since the beginning, the system will recalculate his laps automatically, making sure the correct results appear on the screen! :)
- Press ‘Continue’ to save.
Hereby a short video which explains you the steps mentioned above.