You have the online booking active and you got online reservations. How to do handle these reservations when the guest arrive at the venue? The tutorial explains how to handle it.
Steps to follow:
- Go to the reservation which was booked online. (Hover your mouse over the reservation to get some more information about the reservation in the tool tip)
- You can see all participants who registered to the reservation from the Event registration link. If some guest didn't register yet you should ask them to register through the kiosk or mobile app. You can also add participants manually if they are already members.
- Select all the participants by holding down the ‘ctrl’ key on your keyboard. You can also add extra participants.
- Click the book-in icon to book the participants into the session.
- Once all participants are booked into the session, participants can get ready to drive.
- If the booking is fully paid online, no more payment will be asked. In case there are pending payments or there are extra persons, the system will automatically ask for the payments.
- In case the guests are more than the amount of persons that were booked online, It is still possible to adapt the reservation and add the extra participants to the reservation. The system will create an extra bill and ask for the remaining amount to pay.
In this video tutorial, we are going to add manually 2 participants of the reservation. We'll also add an extra participants.