- Support Center
- Guest Engagement & Retention
- Email marketing
Guest Engagement & Retention
Insights & Reporting
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Emails history of a client
If you are wondering what specific emails are sent or opened by a specific client you can follow the instruction below.
- Open the ‘Members’ tab from the Point of Sales or Configurator application
- Click on a person member. His personal page will show up
- Go to ‘Statistics’ tab
- Go to ‘Messages history’ tab
- "Sent": Messages that has been send will have this state.
- "Open": Messages which have been opened will have a value in the "Open" column.
- "Template": In which template the message was sent.
- "Address": If the value in this field is not an email address, then it is the address of a push notification(access token)