Guest Engagement & Retention
Insights & Reporting
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Download an export or a custom report
This tutorial explains how to export data from BMI-Leisure software using an export query.
- In the menu go to Reports –> Queries.
- You will find a list of all the queries/exports that you have on the system.
- Choose one query that you want, double click on it.
- Click on the run button if you want to see the data. You can see now the data generated from the export.
- To save the data in a file, click on the export button.
- Type a name for the file, and save it locally on your PC.
You are also able to export the query without running it first, in the case, you can jump the steps 4 explained above.
Please make sure that the Filetype of the query is configured correctly. When this is not correct, there is a red cross on it. If this is the case, click on the Edit button, Select the correct Filetype and click Apply.