If you have a lot of products and packages it can be very useful to create pre-defined reservation and offers. This means that it will make your life easier when creating new reservations, you will just need to select the correct template.
When creating a reservation, you can select an existing template: the reservation will be populated with the pre-defined products and schedules of the template you selected. You can still adapt it of course.
1. Define your templates
Navigate to Menu -> Projects -> Templates and click on + to add a new template
- Fill in a clear name for the template and define the kind.
- Add your schedule lines. The zero-date is set at 12:00 on January first 2000. If you add a line at 11:00 on 1-1-2000, the template will create it one hour before your event. If you add a line at 13:00 (1pm), it will happen one hour after your event. If you leave persons to zero, the number will be updated later on.
- You can add memo lines. Public memo’s will be copied to the newly created reservation/offer, while private memo’s will be used to define the template.
- You can add all products you want. If you leave the quantity to zero, it will be updated later on.
- You can predefine groups to divide the guests in groups (big groups)
2. Use your templates
When you create a new reservation, the system will ask you what template you would like to start from. If you press cancel, an empty one is created. Otherwise, select the template you want.
Check the tutorial below where a new template is created and then it is used in a new reservation. As shown, when creating a reservation from the Sales Screen, it will not give the option to select a template. If you do it from the reservation overview it will show all available templates.