Guest Engagement & Retention
Insights & Reporting
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Adjust grid view in the Timing
This tutorial explains how to show or hide columns in the Timing application, such as ‘Experience’, ‘Best lap time’, ‘Minor’, etc.
To show or hide columns, follow these steps:
- In the Timing software, go to any heat.
- Right-click in the middle of the screen and go to ‘Layout’ – ‘Modify the layout’.
- You will see a menu where you can select the columns you want to show/hide. You also have a search bar.
- When you’re finished with the changes, close the ‘Column chooser’ tab and right-click again. Go to ‘Layout’ -> ‘Set as default screen layout’.
- Your changes will now remain saved, even if you restart the software.
P.S.: The same steps can be followed in e.g. the ‘Members’ tab or ‘Payments tab’ in the Point of Sales application.