Dynamic discounts are applied based on specific conditions that can be a specific products category, membership type, etc.
If you want to apply a discount to a specific membership on an entire product group, this is the tutorial for you. E.g : 50% discount on all F&B products for everyone with a VIP membership.
Configuration: Dynamic discounts by product groups
- Open the ‘Menu’ in the top right corner of the application and go to Products -> Configuration -> Groups.
- Double-click on a product group or sub-group.
- Turn the ‘Membership Discount’ button on.
- In the column ‘Discounts’ next to your memberships names you can enter a percentage amount per membership type.
- In the tab ‘Products’ you can see which products are part of this product group and will receive a discount.
In the video example below, I will add a 50% discount on all F&Beverage products for everyone with a VIP membership.
If you want to apply a discount to a specific membership without limitation on the products, you can configure discount based on memberships. E.g. 50% on all staff (membership)
Configuration: Dynamic discounts by membership.
- Go to the Menu on the top right corner of the Configurator.
- Choose Products -> Configuration -> Memberships.
- Double click on the membership you would like to give a discount percentage.
- Fill in the percentage in the field “Discount”.
- You can choose to enable/disable this discount on the first day of having this membership.
- Don’t forget to click “Apply” or “Save”.